Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random Thoughts

I downloaded the pictures that I had on my camera. It was time since there was a pile building up and I like to keep things neat/tidy/organized. These pics are basically "random" and really only have a quick blurb to say about them. Basically, "show n' tell" will take place in this post. Above pic, "bleeding hearts". With all the rain we have had lately, everything is lush and green. Here is the proof if you haven't noticed when you're out and about.



Here's Dakoda doing her favorite thing. She loves playing fetch and the frisbee picture is her absolutely favorite toy in the world! Did I mention that she likes to play fetch? It's endless! From dusk to dawn, it's her favorite thing to do.


Got extra plates piling up in the cupboard that really don't belong to any setting in particular? Head down to the Dollarstore and pick up some "plate hangers". I look at this bare wall at the back of the mudroom while I'm doing the dishes. It needed something. I needed something to look at and then I got this big idea. Total cost for this look...$8.00 plus tax. Don't have enough plates or don't want to break up the set that your Cousin Patty gave you for a shower or Christmas gift? Hang them up! It's the "in thing" right now in home decor. I just took it outside.



My good friend and neighbor, Linda Potter made this elegant bag for display at the "Brockville Art Center". The colours are much richer in person. Isn't it elegant? Wouldn't ya just want one for yourself? I tried walking home with it but Linda notices these things.



She also made this bracelet. Linda does the most incredible beed and needlework. She truly is an inspiration! She let me try on this bracelet. I felt like Cleopatra!! It was heavenly but I had to give it back. Linda said so. She notices these things.




I'm the first to admit that I liked all the rain we had for the first five days. And then I had enough and wished that it would stop. But what I got in the end was lush ferns at the front of the house. I admire them everyday!




Here she is again. She is so cute, she can't help it!! Still playing fetch in this pic. Glad Neil has a strong arm cause it just might fall off from all the pitching involved when playing with Dakoda.




So there you have it. Random thoughts of a few pics from my camera. Aren't you glad you logged on to my blog? You just might have missed out on something very special or important.


Thanks for joining me in my photo journal.


No comments: