Friday, April 8, 2011

Four Chairs


The search is over. Call the dogs off. I found the four chairs (finally!) that I needed for the table. It's been a long time coming and after painting the dining room, it gave me the encouragement and motivation in finding them! To be honest, I came across them by accident.

I had walked downtown in Brockville to do a couple of errands and it was on my return home that I just happened to take a quick dodge into one of the flea markets on the main street. And there they were!! They had previously been painted a lime green colour but that didn't matter. I added a new coat of paint, "roughed" them up by sanding them in various places that would appeared that the paint had worn down that way over time. The end results...love it!!


Next project...another "Ugly Room Renovation" (spare bedroom). Stay tuned. I finally have all the details worked out.

No comments: