Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Could It Be?

Have you noticed a change? Stuck your head out the door lately? It's starting to look like Spring! Even the birds are chirping a bit different. I've been thinking about Spring for a few weeks now. I think it started when I purchased the above pictured container of hummus and noticed the word "Summer" (nothing like getting the wheels turning). Keep in mind that I love the winter season but it's time to move on to Spring. Change is always good for the soul. With that in mind, time to start thinking Easter (chocolate!!), spring flowers (I planted about 50 Daffodils last fall. Can't recall exactly where but maybe the squirrels remembered), opening windows and firing up the barbeque. I'm hoping that if this weather continues, I can soon get my bicycle out. I've already started a list of "challenges" of where I would like to cycle this year. By the way, in case you were wondering, the hummus was excellent. I usually make my own but I couldn't resist this one since it contained "eggplant". Delish!!

3 comments:

pwl said...

I'm hoping spring finally arrives. And so are the bulbs that are sprouting in my front garden - so far only hyacinths and crocuses.

Rhonda said...

What a great challenge for all. I'll mark my calendar right now.

ButtonMad said...

It's a lovely autumn day here in South Africa - a rather pleasant 25 degrees Celsius! Can't complain...though we don't get to have fun in the snow unless we are prepared to travel far for it!