Friday, August 6, 2010

A Mouse in the House


I'm pretty sure I have a mouse in the house. I heard something scratching in the wall the other day so I went down to the basement to set a trap. I have no issues with setting a mouse trap. But this mouse (I'm hoping that that is what it is) has been messing with me! Or I should say, that I have been feeding him/her on a healthy diet of peanut butter. I load up the trap and he/she comes along and has a feast and the trap doesn't set off. This exercise has been going on for days now and I'm starting to get frustrated/disappointed in not catching the rodent. So, off to the Hardware Store this morning for a new trap. I'm definitely on a mission cause as the saying goes "When there is one, there is a hundred". Oh boy! Better get a move on!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh Sharon try a small piece of damp bread rolled into a ball on the trap. Good Luck.

Erika said...

Soak a cotton ball in a little bit of vanilla extract and put it on the sticky trap...mice can't resist but there isn't anything for them to steal!

Rhonda said...

The sticky traps are definitely the best.

Tn said...

So perfect design.I also want to learn how to make it.According to your introduce,I have some good idea to do my work.Thanks to share those.At the same time,I also want introduce some useful and comfortable cheap ralph lauren shirts .During this fashionable summer,most of customers want to buy a suitable fashion clothes for yourself.Now in our online store,our custom women's wholesale polo shirts,the cheapest price and worthy trust quality already attracted so many peoples attention.Our latest style lyle and scott sale is outlet now.So many kinds of style polo shirts clothing waiting for you to buy.Especialy our latest polo shirts for men clothing hot sale in our shop.I also to offer everyone a good business. I hope we can learn each other.