Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's Raining Cats & Dogs!


It's early on a Saturday morning and it's also pouring rain! It's a perfect kind of day spent in the studio doing some sewing! Can't work in the garden today. Too wet!
Can't get any painting done. Too wet!! Cycling? Nope. Too wet! Well, I better make use of this day somehow. Seeewww, I'm going to start the morning right with a cup of java, read the paper (cause I like to know what has gone on in the world since yesterdays paper) and then I'm going to saunter up to the studio, fondle my fabrics (they have been neglected for quite a while now) and start a new project! Yep, that's right. I'm going to break the "have to finish one project before starting the next one" kind of rule that I seem to think that I must follow to the letter. Seeewww, what are your plans for today?

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi Sharon. Glad you're able to seeeewwww today. I'm in my studio working on a little project which I've posted about this morning. Thank goodness I mowed the lawn yesterday....so today is mine.

Tammy in Ontario, Canada said...

Sharon...hope you had fun sewing yesterday. Love the pic!

pwl said...

Love that picture!

Tn said...

So perfect design.I also want to learn how to make it.According to your introduce,I have some good idea to do my work.Thanks to share those.At the same time,I also want introduce some useful and comfortable cheap ralph lauren shirts .During this fashionable summer,most of customers want to buy a suitable fashion clothes for yourself.Now in our online store,our custom women's wholesale polo shirts,the cheapest price and worthy trust quality already attracted so many peoples attention.Our latest style lyle and scott sale is outlet now.So many kinds of style polo shirts clothing waiting for you to buy.Especialy our latest polo shirts for men clothing hot sale in our shop.I also to offer everyone a good business. I hope we can learn each other.