Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Prom Time!





















It's June and you know what that means...Prom! Yes sirree! This time it was Tyler and Jess's turn! Honest to goodness, I had butterflies and it wasn't even my prom. Tyler asked me to give him the "once over" to make sure that his tie wasn't crooked or that his shirt was wrinkle free! He cleans up real good!! Neil and I were so proud of him!! But then there is Jess. She was soooo nervous! (I share her pain!!) But she looked absolutely stunning! What a gosh darn cute couple they make! Honest to goodness the pictures that were taken, one would think that we were on our way to a wedding. Gulp!! No, no, no! First things first...off to University, then get a job and then think about it!!
Tyler and Jess are heading off in the Fall to Carleton University in Ottawa. Congratulations!

No comments: