Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Fever??



I've got to admit, I have spent zero time in my studio for at least 3 weeks or more. It's not like I have nothing to work on. I could be chained to my sewing machine for a lifetime and still not get through everything that I would like to make or create. Spring fever perhaps? The sun is shining. The grass is green. Birds are singing.
So many distractions especially the increase in traffic along King Street.
You know the weather is fine when you see packs of motorcycles traveling together. Here's an oldie but a goodie...it's my Mom & Dad when they were newly married over 50 years ago. For several years, Grandma Zurbrigg forbid my Dad to get a motorcycle. So he waited until he got married and then what could she say then. I always thought Dad was a bit of a "rebel". So, whenever I heard the sound of a motorcycle, I always think of this picture of the "hot couple on a bike".

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

What a great story. I love the black/whith photo!

Crumb Designs said...

Oh I can so relate. There's so much I want to make, but so little time!

I absolutely love this picture of your Mom and Dad. They look so in love.

Have a great day!