Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quilting Gallery - Guest Blogger




Let me be the first to inform you that I have been invited to be a "Guest Blogger" at
"Quilting Gallery" (www.quiltinggallery.com) Yippee!! I am so thrilled and very pleased to have been asked. The Quilting Gallery is a website that has free patterns, tutorials, tips and techniques, videos, guest bloggers (like me!), swaps, contests, quilter's forum and fabulous photos. While you peruse the website, you will meet quilters from around the world (over 4000 quilters to be exact!) in the quilting bloggers directory and the new quilter's forum. You can also browse the quilt shop locator, a unique map-based network of quilting retailers and professionals. Be prepared to spend a few hours on this website. You might have to refill your morning coffee cup. Thanks to Michele Foster for making it all happen!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congrats!!! Michele is a neat person...you'll have great fun being in the "spotlight" ;-}
Take care.

Susan Being Snippy said...

Congratulation from me too! I briefly came across your blog a week or two ago and then couldn't find my way back! Now I saw your Guest Blog on Quilting Gallery and will put you on my RSS feed... Enjoy your 15 minutes, hope there are more to come!

Mishka said...

Thanks for being a guest Sharon. It was my pleasure to read your story and feature it on the Quilting Gallery site.

Cheers,
Michele

Madame Samm said...

From one nurse to another, to one guest blogger to another...sew pleased I came across you...ahhh and I am also from ONtario...too BAD, you are not closer..you could be part of our Anyway quilters...we have many nurses...
your quilts are b. u. t. full..
blessings madame samm

Tn said...

Your article has so many useful information,and so attractive design.I am very like this.Online Store,everyone like to buy yourself lovely and comfortable shoes or clothes.Unique design bag,I think in our country this kind of design is so little.Right?hah!!Why don't you try our new design puma shoes on sale shoes?It has high protect function,and also make your feet feels very comfortable.In our store, nike nz shox has a large discount activity online,already attracted so many customers attention.If you like them,you must hurry action to choose them.At the same time,uinque design and perfect appearance puma future cat now hot selling online.I hope we can learn each other.