Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Public Notice

















With only a few days left in April, May is just around the corner (it starts Saturday in case you didn't notice). Let me be the first to inform/advice/recommend that when you put your new summer sandels/flipflops/sling back on, please be sure to turn around and look at your heels! If your heels look like this, time to book an appointment for a pedicure! If you have never had a pedicure before, get one! You will rejoice! The heavens will open up! You will be wondering why you didn't get one sooner! Trust me on this one! If you're like me, I notice these things! Along with the Dads' that insist on wearing white socks with their Birkenstocks!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

OMG.......I hope more people take notice!

Mimi said...

Ugh! I think I will make an appointment for a mani/pedi even though I am not quite that bad!!!

Sharon said...

Well said! How is it that people forget about their feet???

pwl said...

LOL DH wears red socks with *his* Birks.

fiberdoodles said...

Yuck! I love pedicures and can't wait till the next one :0)

tagskie said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info

Tn said...

Your article has so many useful information,and so attractive design.I am very like this.Online Store,everyone like to buy yourself lovely and comfortable shoes or clothes.Unique design bag,I think in our country this kind of design is so little.Right?hah!!Why don't you try our new design puma shoes on sale shoes?It has high protect function,and also make your feet feels very comfortable.In our store, nike nz shox has a large discount activity online,already attracted so many customers attention.If you like them,you must hurry action to choose them.At the same time,uinque design and perfect appearance puma future cat now hot selling online.I hope we can learn each other.