Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wouldn't It Be Great!

It's that time of year again...filing tax returns! Wouldn't it be great if we could write off all of our quilting expenses on our tax return? How many quilters/artists work full-time and quilt/design/build on their days off as a stress reliever? I'm one of them and I refer to it as "therapy" (most days, much needed!). Wouldn't it be great if would could keep track of how many hours we spend in our studios and the amount of quilting supplies required on our tax return for a "write off or expense claim"? I would have no problem justifying my purchases that occurred in 2009, every single one of them! I think I'm on to something wonderful here.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm with you!!!

Neil said...

But you can... Just treat it as a business.