Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Piece by Piece





Do you paper piece? Just like applique, either you love it or hate it! I myself, I really enjoy it! It's a great way of using up scraps (generous amounts of scraps is the ticket). You also get perfect points everytime!
As you may already know, I've been "chained" or "hog tied" to my studio finishing up Christmas gifts (yeah I know, leave it all to the very last minute). I finished up this little cutie this morning. The finished size is 13" x 15". Boy there was a lot of piecing in each of those little trees but it was worth it. Don't you think? It has been folded up and posted in the mail today but unfortunately won't get there until after the 25th. That's okay. It will be a nice little surprise post-Christmas.

2 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful Christmas quilt.
I hope you'll pop over my site and check out all the beautiful Christmas quilts (and quilted items) that have been entered in my Virtual Christmas Quilt Show. Many ways to win a prize too!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Gina said...

Great quilt. I love paper piecing aswell

Love and hugs Gina xxx