Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Never Can Say Goodbye"











For the past couple of years, I have participated in two quilting exchange groups online (Spring Fling Round Robin & Another Little Quilt Swap).
I thoroughly enjoy the challenges and taking my quilting ability to the next level or just to be inspired one way or another. I just finished my final project/challenge for 2009. It was a Christmas themed swap with Spring Fling Round Robin/Four Seasons. Once again, I can only give you a sneak peak since "it's a secret, and because it's getting close to Christmas, you're not allowed to ask questions". I was given a "special assignment" and that's pretty much all that I can tell you at this time. However, one problem...the miniature quilt turned out so gosh, darn, cute that I had a hard time saying goodbye to it!! It was posted on the weekend and I'm just going to sit and wait for the final outcome. When it reaches its final destination, then I'll post a pic of the finished product and then you will come to realize why it was hard to say goodbye.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I can't wait to see more......looking great.

Me aka Supermom said...

any word yet on a safe arrival?
margaret