Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How to Make a Woman Happy...Very Happy!











Every man on the face of the earth should know the answer to this statement or at least have some sort of understanding when it comes to making any woman happy. It doesn't take much to make me happy (Neil will agree to this...I think). Any little thing pleases me. I live on the theory of "keeping it simple" and I don't like "complicated things or matters". Yesterday, here on King Street, I was one "happy woman"!! Do you see it!! No more "man eating holes". No more mounds of dirt and gravel. No more pipes, fittings and heavy machinery. It's grass baby!! I was deliriously happy and then came along this watering truck who hosed down all the sod and cleaned the sidewalk! Now that's how you make this woman happy!! I was so overcome with joy that I hosed down the front of the house and cleaned windows to remove the 1/4" dust that had been accumulating for months and months. King Street is coming back to life!

No comments: