Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cassidy Thanksgiving
















This past weekend certainly went by quickly...too quickly to be exact. The majority of our time was spent traveling from one side of Ontario to visit my family and then heading back to the other side to visit Neil's family. To make the traveling time go faster, I downloaded a book and a couple of podcasts to listen to along the way. While Neil was busy driving and listening, I spent the time working on some stitching. One can accomplish a lot of stitches in 12 hours! Monday afternoon we arrived in Osgoode for the "Cassidy Family Thanksgiving". Pictured here is Neil's brothers, John & Bruce and his Mom & Dad, Pat & Alf. I give Pat a lot of credit in raising four boys!! It's been several years since everyone has been home at the same time, in the same city, in the same room to celebrate a holiday or event. The kids had a great time visiting with their aunts, uncles and cousins. The food was plentiful and delicious in both destinations (I made the mistake of jumping on the scales this morning. How many pieces of pumpkin pie did I actual inhale?? Oh my!!)

No comments: