Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another Week!


Needless to say, the past couple of weeks has been extremely busy! Renovations involving lots of decisions to be made, renewing the mortgage (they are more than willing to give you lots of money but the thing is that over a period of time, they want it back!!), withdrew care on my 1995 Camry (parked it for the very last time). It was time, I managed to roll the odometer to 376,000 km but it was tired and needed to go to car heaven!! So adding to the list of things to do, is seeking out another car. Thanks goodness Neil is the shopper and LOVES to car shop!! Am I lucky or what!! I hate every minute of car shopping. I think it's the "blah, blah, blah" that goes along with it! I just want to get in and get out under 3 1/2 minutes. Neil graciously took on the task of finding me another vehicle. He did good!! This week I noticed that things are coming to a close and slowing down (whew!!). I am really looking forward to spending some quiet time at the cottage this summer with Neil, kids, family and of course Dakoda.