Monday, May 25, 2009

Work in Progress


So, here we are...the final phase of the quilt. Putting it all together!! I'm starting to realize that it's going to be bigger than I had initially thought.
I don't have enough room on my design wall, so therefore, I'm having to lay it out in sections. I found the absolute perfect border!! Neil gave me a gift certificate from "The Running Stitch" in Kanata, Ontario for Christmas (Boy, he must really love me or it is my quilts!! hhmmm!)
I already have my good friend Tammy Spencer lined up to do the machine quilting on her long arm. I'm getting more and more excited since it has taken me over two months to build the blocks. I will have it done just in time for the Thousand Islands Quilters Guild Quilt Festival coming up June 19 & 20, 2009. Be sure to seek it out!!

No comments: