Thursday, May 28, 2009

Photoshop 101




A couple of weeks ago, I had another birthday. Neil and I spent my birthday weekend cycling around Prince Edward County which we have done for the past three years! Here is Neil and I waiting for the ferry to head home. What's different about this pic is that I ran it through Photoshop (before and after making some adjustments). Yup, that's what I got for my birthday from the kids and Koda!! What's even more exciting is that Neil got me a new camera to play with...a Nikon D60!! I was so surprised, shocked (didn't see that one coming!) that I would have to admit that I started to cry. I've had my eye on this camera for quite some time and actually was trying to figure out how to fit in a couple of overtime shifts into my schedule so that I could purchase this camera guilt free. I'm still learning my way around with the photoshop and camera. As Chelsey says, "Learning is part of the fun!"