Monday, March 30, 2009

Neil's Little Corner of the World


I'm gonna let you in on a little secret about Neil...this is a guy that can't sit still and always has to be on the go. When he gets an idea in his head, he just "runs with it" (look whose calling the kettle black?) He's not happy unless he has at least 3-4 ideas on the go (once again, the kettle is still black). These ideas occur when I'm working the weekend and Neil has been left unsupervised for long periods of time. Heavens to Betsy!! I usually just kick back and wait for the dust to settle!! First it starts with a trip to Home Depot (favorite shopping destination. If Neil ever went missing, I would look for him there or Costco. He is so predictable), combined with the latest Home Renovation Tax Credit offered by the Canadian government. He then flips out his cellphone and starts emailing me pics of cupboard styles and colors. What do you think of this? Or, do you like this one better? The lady is really trying to help me but I really need your opinion cause you always come up with a better idea. He knows how to work me!! Whatever flips your switch! So this past weekend, the demolition of the cottage kitchen began. Stay tuned for upcoming "While you were sleeping" renovations.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Your guy is a peach! Can't wait to see more.