Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another Quilt in Progress...













What am I working on you ask? On the weekend of June 19 & 20, 2009 our local guild, The Thousand Islands Quilters Guild is having their Quilt Festival. I've been collecting these lovely Civil War prints for a while now and came across an Ohio Star quilt pattern that will work just fine! This quilt consists of 165 (yes, that many) of the 4" x 4" block shown in the first pic. I know, I have done some crazy things in my days but this block is very addictive when piecing together!! I'm enjoying the process (really really, I am!). Actually, it's mindless sewing and it's a perfect project to work on after having come off a stretch of night shifts. Yes, I do some crazy things! I'll keep you posted with the progress!!

No comments: