Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Spring Fling Round Robin 2



The results are in!! The first 13 Round Robin quilts revealed!! There are a lot of miles put on these quilties and I am very pleased and proud to say that I had the opportunity to partcipate. If you recall, for a few months I sat on "pins & needles" waiting for my parcel to arrive in Portugal to have the 2nd border added on. Take a look at the end result...quiltie #2 with the peacock appliqued in the middle. It is absolutely stunning especially the stipple quilting used in the border!! You will also recognize quiltie #7, the center block from a previous posting in my blog. Each and everyone of them are so unique and to think of the journey each one made around the globe! There are a lot of thrilled receivers!! I'm one of them! Kudos to Margaret Gunn (hostess) for organizing the Round Robin. I'm sure there were many times that she also sat on the seat of "pins & needles"
I'm hoping to be invited back for Round Robin 3. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oohhhhhhh...beautiful...very one is really great.
Question????? How did you get all the quilts into one small picture?

Leah said...

WOW!! All those quilts are awesome. How fun to have a treasure that has been all over the world. :)

P.S. TAG!! your it! I have posted 8 random things about me on my blog and have tagged you to play along next if you would like. :)