Monday, January 5, 2009

Next Best Gift!




In a previous post, I mentioned my favorite gift received this year for Christmas was a calendar. My second favorite gift is a tablecloth with matching napkins hand embroidered by Neil's mom, Pat. Each stitch is beautifully done! I am absolutely thrilled to now own one of my very own tablecloths since I have been admiring Pat's work for a long time now. (Lord only knows how many times I dropped a hint or two!) This is what Pat does to keep herself busy since she doesn't like to sit for very long without doing something whether it be a crossword puzzle or handiwork. I should also mention that she is 85 years of age!! I'm looking forward to the next time that I have guests over for dinner and I can show off my exquisite tablecloth made with a lot of love.