Saturday, November 22, 2008

Arrival of Quilts














If you are a regular follower of my blog, you will recall a couple of "sneak previews" of miniature quilt exchanges that I'm involved with. I can now show you the finished product since both miniature quilts have arrived to their final destination. The first quiltie (log cabin) was sent to Andrea, Flintshire, UK. Andrea was pretty easy going and only mentioned that she was a lover of the colour blue. Not hard to please!! The next quiltie has more of a story and basically I have been sitting on "pins & needles" for the past 2 months. I mailed this quiltie to another Andrea from Australia. I posted the envelope on September 3rd and it just reached its destination yesterday!! I was very afraid that it went "missing" with all the hard work that I put into it. As well, I wanted to include something "Canadian" for my Australian friend and sent along a small container of maple syrup. I thought for sure that customs confiscated it and were enjoying their own pancakes and syrup. All is well and it arrived in one piece and Andrea loves her quiltie. I can now let out a hugh sigh of relief!!

1 comment:

The Humming Cat said...

Love it? I adore it! Thanks so much once again!