Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Little Quilt Swap


Here is a sneak peak of my "final" miniature quilt swap for this year!! I have been busy hand quilting and will have it ready and posted to Wales by the end of the week. That's all that I can tell you since it's another secret!! I will post a full size pic when it arrives safely to its destination. My blog/postcard exchange friend, Kate North is the organizer of this swap. I'm looking forward to my own surprise in the mail in the upcoming weeks.
Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love Log Cabin quilts. Can't wait to see the whole thing!!!!!

Andrea said...

Hurray Sharon - this came to me today and it is so gorgeous. I love it and thank you so much. I LOVE log cabin and the colours are very me. I will post on my blog this weekend if I get the chance. Love a very happy lady xx