Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weather Report for October 29, 2008











This is what came down overnight here in Brockville, Ontario. Driving home from work last night was at times a "white knuckle" experience and became worse the further I headed East to Brockville. This is what I woke up to this morning and it's only October 29th!! According to the Ottawa Citizen, the last record set was on this day in 1962, 15 cm fell overnight. This is pretty darn close!! Next thing is making the trek to the shed and rummaging through to find the snow shovel!

2 comments:

Christa Irell said...

Holy Cow!!! That is nuts!!! I am glad you got home alright, that drive from Kingston is always a bad one in crummy weather. Don't hurt yourself shoveling.

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh Christa...you are fast!!
How are things? We should email each others address so that I can send you a postcard. What is the weather there like?