Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Nation's Capital




I have been living in Eastern Ontario for over ten years now and one of my most favorite places to go is downtown Ottawa, Ontario. The above pics show Parliment Hill and the East Wing. I have had the opportunity to tour the main building along with a trip up the Peace Tower. These buildings continue to fascinate me! Another one of my favorite places is the Chateau Laurier (Neil and I met for our first date at Zoe's Lounge which is named after Sir Wilfred Laurier's beloved wife). I have also enjoyed High Tea (a must) and saw the Philadelphia Flyers who where staying at the hotel when they played against the Ottawa Senators!! Apparently the 5th floor is known to be haunted with several sightings reported over the years. I have never had the pleasure...

No comments: