Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Quilt Exchange...


I did it again! I have been invited to participate in "Another Little Quilt Swap" hosted by one of my postcard exchangers/blogger friend Kate North. Kate resides across the big lake in Surrey, United Kingdom. I am very pleased and honoured to be included along with some incredibly talent quilters/fibre artists from around the globe! My mom would always tell us "When you get an opportunity to do something, you always do it since you may not get the chance again". I have always taken and followed my mom's advice because "Moms know best"!! Next week, I will receive my assignment. I can hardly wait!!

2 comments:

Lise said...

Hi!I just found out that we both are in "Another little quilt swap" - how fun - the world is indeed getting smaller and smaller...
Lise from Art4Mail

Sharon said...

Hi Lise,

How neat is that? I am really looking forward to receiving my partners name. Yes, the world is indeed getting smaller and smaller.