Saturday, July 26, 2008

Have You Seen this Fabric?

I am desperately seeking this fabric! It is from the Mrs. March's Collection (printed by Lecien). I'm in the process of putting together a Civil War quilt and this is the background fabric that I'm using. When I bought the fabric (end of bolt) I thought that I would have no problem locating more. As well, the quilt shop where I purchased it from said that they would order more in since it was a good seller. Since then, I have searched everywhere and the fabric is no longer available! If this fabric looks familiar and you know where I can purchase more...let me know. I need another 2 metres or 2 1/4 yards to complete my quilt. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Christa Irell said...

Hi Sharon,

If you give me as much info as possible about the fabric, I will have a look here and see if I can locate it.

Hope all is well,

Christa

Angelcat said...

I'm taking a trip to my LQS in the next couple of days so will keep an eye out for you.

WayMooreFunQuilting said...

If you have the info that is printed on the selvedge edge, then you can google that info and perhaps find what you're looking for. ebay and other online shops may have this fabric. Let your fingers and keys do the searching!
xox - barbara moore