Monday, June 9, 2008

My Garden and Flower Beds








In the summer, I can be found puttering in my garden/flower beds. They have come a long way in the past years! The first pic is of my herb garden which I use all summer long when barbequing/cooking. The next two pics are of the front flower bed. And the last pic is of Lupins, my absolute favorite flowering plant. I saw a lot of these flowers on a trip to Prince Edward Island, Canada and I just had to include them in my own garden.
(Neil gave me a digital camera for my birthday...can't you tell. I've been having a lot of fun with it. I think he got tired of me borrowing his. Thank you Neil. You're always thinking of me!)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Beautiful gardens. I love gardening too. That is where you will find me during the summer in the mornings because it is way too hot in the afternoons. This is my first visit to your blog. I love it!

Myra said...

Another new blogger! And another Canadian! Woohoo!
I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!
Happy stitching!